CONNECT WITH US
Contact Us: Operation hours Monday to Thursday 10:00 am to 6 pm
Uplifting Health & Wellness
Thank you for your interest in Uplifting Health and Wellness.
- Be a Massachusetts resident and have a Massachusetts Driver’s License, or Massachusetts Photo ID.
- Bring medical records from your doctor with a diagnosis stating the condition or illness you are looking to be certified for. (i.e. physician progress notes from your last visit)
- Please bring a list of all current medications you are taking.
- The charge is $350.00 for the initial visit. $150.00 for follow up visit. We accept cash, credit card, or check as payment. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept Health Insurance; however we can use a flex health account if you have one.
- Follow up visits are as followed. Your first follow up visit with Dr. Uma is 3 months after your initial visit with her. Your second and future follow up with Dr. Uma will be 6 months follow ups.
- If you are currently collecting disability, we can offer $50.00 deduction with a copy of your disability award letter or proof you are collecting.
- Uma requires a $50.00 deposit when booking appointments which will be applied to your office visit on the day of your appointment.
- Dr. Uma only see patients 18 years and older
- FOR ALL FOLLOW UP PATIENTS PLEASE BRING A SUMMARY OF YOUR LAST DOCOTORS PROGRESS NOTE AND A NEW LIST OF MEDICINES.
For booking, press and general information please use the email